Tuesday 14 March 2017

WK 11 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Your discount code today is
SPRINGTIME
on selected downloads expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen our beautiful new release?

10 Beautiful Spring Flower digis for you either as single downloads or a value bundle and FREE matching sentiments to co-ordinate too! 
Grab them HERE!
oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is  28th March
PRIZESThe random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!
oOo--oOo--oOo
We're delighted to welcome Andrea who has joined us on our DT, we're thrilled to have such great creative talent with us!..

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea : - Here is my card for our Green Challenge St. Patrick's Day - I have made a Waterfall Card using lots of green colour, cardstock, Polkadoodle paper, and Helga Hippopotamus coloured print images.




Jane P.- I just love green, so I really enjoyed making this weeks card using the Embarrassing Moments image from the Old Bag collection.  Was able to intergrate a few of our lovely dies.  More details on my blog.
Jane S - I have turned the beautiful Primrose from the fab new Darling Buds Collection into Shamrock/4 Leaf Clover!! The sentiment is from Belle Papillon.
Anjie  I used an army topper from the Work and Play 2 collection I printed the topper twice so I could decoupage the truck, and matched some papers from the collection to the image. More info on my blog.
Melissa - I just couldn't resist Helga Sitting Pretty.  She has been coloured with Copic Markers.

Julia - I think I am in love with the Serenity girls, I have chosen another one this week, this time its Serenity Blossom, which you can find here I have teamed her up with some papers from the Eden collection, which you can find here...
Julie - So this week we were challenged to use lots of green as St Patricks Day is this week.  I chose an image from Winnie Wonderland and turned her into a little Leprechaun.
Monica - For this "use lot´s of greens" challenge, I choose to work with Snowdrop Darling Bud, from the gorgeous Darling Buds collection. The sentiment is also from this collection and papers are from Cherryblossom Lane .
Katrina ~ I'm sure you'll have a positive reaction when you see the fun sentiments, papers, embellishments, etc in the Science/Math/Teacher/Professor/Geek/Student Bundle!
Hester  for this challenged to use lots of green I used Winnie sugar sprinkles springtime miss Kelly von sweetsThe card I designed in the Silhouette Cameo...
 
Yvonne - Hello! This week I decided to go back to one of my most favourite collections - Serenity. I ADORE this collection and the image I used this week is 'Serenity Princess'.  You can find her here as a download collection or as a single image or as a CD.  The top paper that Serenity is on is from the Serenity collection.  The bottom paper is from 'Work & Play Collection: Country Life' which you can find here.  The sentiment is from the new 'Darling Buds Collection' which can be found here.
Petra. For my card this week I used the daffodil darling bud, isn't se just super pretty?!
I coloured her with my Copic markers. For the background I used digital paper from the Winnie Starfish/Sandcastle papers 9 and stamped little flowers on it to give it something extra.

Dawn - I just couldn't resist Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Just For You.  She has been coloured with Copic Markers.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!This week the DT has a task to use lots of green on their projects.I decide to make round card and used adorable Hipp Helga-Blush and colored her with my Promarkers.and the designer paper is from Winston Bear collection
Pauline - I decided to create a pretty spring card for this weeks challenge.  I used the beautiful Snowdrop from the Darling Buds Collection and teamed her up with some papers from the Work and Play 10 Country Life Collection.  The sentiment is part of the Darling Buds Big Bundle.


Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....

WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 8.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
41 Zora
Please email us HERE quoting DCW110001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
12 Coops
18 Maya
20 Lucy
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 and congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenges and the fabulous creations by the DT! Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'green' creations by the DT - absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i think i might have entered this...but not entirely sure i have linked properly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx