Tuesday 12 December 2017

Wk 50 Digi Choosday - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge



Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Today you can save a HUGE 35% with code
DECEMBER35
on
 DIGITAL STAMPS (NOT KITS/BUNDLES)
(some kits may not be included) selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store...
check out all the new DIES which have just arrived!... http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/added-dec-2017/
8 Fantastic new Die Sets to get your mitts on - fill your Christmas stocking, we predict fast sellouts! 
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter.  
We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 26th December
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Anjie - I used the Frosted Winter collection. I think the colours on this are just perfect for this time of year, and they are my fave colours too! I lined all the letters up using My Craft Studio so I could get them all the same size and on the same line so they were level. I then printed them out and cut using my scissors. I layered up a few flowers and added some stamens and some foliage to add some extra interest. I finished it off by adding some gems in the top corner and around the numbers.
Yvonne - Hello! This week I went with my most favourite collection ever and that  is Serenity.  You can browse the digi downloads here or get the CD here. The CD collection has the precoloured images on them and I just looked and there is a MASSIVE saving here.  For my 'New Year' card I used Serenity Princess which you can find here.  The papers are also from the collection - full details on my blog.
Julie Reed - I think I have used an image from 9 different collections to create my 2018 Tag Calendar.  You can find all the collections in store HERE. 

Hester - This week I made thhis Happy New Year card. Glasses are in the Winnie Fruit Punch kit
and paper is from the Winnie White Christmas kit.
Jane S - I have made a Happy New Year card using the fabulous Oddella with Bag and numbers and one of the fabulous chalkboard sentiments from Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter. The paper is from Horace & Boo.
Katrina ~ My New Year card is for my son!  I used paper from Octavia Moonfly Paper Heaven 4 and the gears are from Winnie in Wonderland Steampunk Cogs and Wheels and Winnie/Wonderland Steampunk Cogs/Wheels.

Jane P - I used a new revamped collection on my card this week called Eastern Dreams.  I added Pocketfuls of Love-January image.
Julia I have friends moving home next week, So I have made a New Home card using Winnie Fruit Punch ... and the Fabulous Elegant Alphabet stamp set .. which I am in love with!! Full details on my blog.
Željka-Hello!!!For this week challenge I used adorable Unicorn baby image from  Lil Miss Sugarpops 1 Download Kit   to make a card for my daughter friend and her new baby.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 47.....
Claims must be received by 22/12/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW500001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team....
1,   Beatriz
37, Astrid

Thanks again for everyone who joined us this week and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top 3, congrats to the other winner too!. Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud to be chosen in the Top 3. Congrats to the others too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the anything goes challenge and lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations for this latest challenge. I wish you all at Digi Choosday a very happy holiday season full of love, good health and relaxation. See you in the New Year, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx